August 17, 2009

Do they never stop? Another 419.

They're getting sneaker & sneakier I tell you!
This is truly 100% scam free.. really. ;)
---

Email: {Email Removed}
Mr. Daniel Grace
Cater Allen Private Bank
Abbey House
9 Nelson Street
Bradford.
BD1 5AN



Dear Friend,


I am Mr. Daniel Grace, the accounting officer-in charge of the private investment section of the above named Finance house. I have decided to contact you on a business transfer that requires confidentiality, trust and transparency, where both of us have a lot to benefit. During my investigation and auditing in the accounts section, my department came across a huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person, a foreigner
who died on January 7, 2004 in an auto crash.


This Fund has been dormant in his account in the private investment dept without any claim to this fund in our custody, either from his family or relation. The said amount is (7.5 million pounds) which is about ($15million US Dollars). As it might interest you to know, I got your contact through international business inquiry and my search for a trust worthy business partner that can handle a business of this magnitude meanwhile all arrangement to put claim to this fund in your name as the bonafide
next of kin to the deceased, and get the required approval to transfer this money to a foreign account, have been put in place


While the next line of action to conclude this transaction in the next 10 working days, will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest in this transaction. I must also inform you that upon the completion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% for your role and assistance and 40% will also be for me, while the balance will be used to cover any expenses this transaction must have cost to have it successful.



Please, you have been advised to keep this to your self since I am still in service and intend to retire after I conclude this project. I will be monitoring the whole situation here until you confirm the money in your account. I shall come down to the country of your nominated account for subsequent sharing of the Funds according to percentages previously indicated and further investment. Be rest assured that this is deal is 100% trouble and scam free. Please send your reply to this email daniel.grace98@yahoo.com


Yours faithfully,


Mr. Daniel Grace.
Email: {Email Removed}
Tel: {Phone# Removed}

No comments:

Post a Comment